Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded up 20.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. Voxels has a market cap of $75.67 million and approximately $15.99 million worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Voxels coin can currently be purchased for $0.36 or 0.00003135 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Bittrex. In the last week, Voxels has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.35 or 0.01590700 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003819 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005867 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00035079 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.03 or 0.00061030 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005636 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002348 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00040920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Voxels using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.