WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. WaBi has a market cap of $127.11 million and approximately $5.14 million worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WaBi token can currently be bought for approximately $2.81 or 0.00024620 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, WaBi has traded down 23.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00010955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.40 or 0.01239230 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00021543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00061983 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008715 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00526846 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00115990 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002617 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.