Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. Woodcoin has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Woodcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00002179 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 13.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004671 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002673 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00033296 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00013000 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.