Worldcore (CURRENCY:WRC) traded 4.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 27th. One Worldcore token can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00002908 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. Worldcore has a total market cap of $59.05 million and $4.52 million worth of Worldcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Worldcore has traded 8.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00010896 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005428 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $142.56 or 0.01229000 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021672 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.12 or 0.00061363 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.02 or 0.00543262 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.38 or 0.00115387 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $42.41 or 0.00365613 BTC.
Worldcore Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Worldcore is a digital financial institutions that is ready to integrate usual financial products into the blockchain sector of economy. Regardless of working with bank transfers, plastic cards or cryptocurrencies, you can manage everything through a Worldcore account. Combining the best features of a bank, online payment system and card payment gateway, Worldcore offers a wide range of financial services. The product line of Worldcore includes: Payment Account for bank transfers; Worldcore prepaid debit card; Worldcore prepaid virtual card; Mass (batch) payments; PayAnyCard (Card loading with cryptocurrencies); Smart Invoicing; Checkout for merchants (SCI); API for automated payouts; Solutions for crypto community; Affiliate program; “
Buying and Selling Worldcore
Worldcore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, HitBTC and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase Worldcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Worldcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Worldcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Worldcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Worldcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.