ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded up 12% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 27th. In the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 13.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ZenCash coin can now be bought for about $47.89 or 0.00418303 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and COSS. ZenCash has a market cap of $148.08 million and $1.32 million worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $191.35 or 0.01671350 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $458.08 or 0.04001160 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.77 or 0.00059112 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.95 or 0.01379630 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.74 or 0.00085080 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00026501 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, COSS, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.