Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 27th. One Zetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0130 or 0.00000112 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg, YoBit, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. During the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 20.3% against the dollar. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $2.17 million and approximately $4,488.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,609.10 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,661.34 or 0.14380300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00053074 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $56.34 or 0.00487642 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00032846 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00034535 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.75 or 0.01183640 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005094 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00003803 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
Zetacoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, CoinEgg and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy Zetacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.