0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 28th. One 0x token can currently be bought for about $1.99 or 0.00017012 BTC on exchanges including BigONE, Huobi, Gatecoin and EtherDelta. In the last week, 0x has traded 15.9% higher against the dollar. 0x has a total market cap of $998.69 million and approximately $30.27 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00011463 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $152.12 or 0.01299680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021363 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000563 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.81 or 0.00058223 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.76 or 0.00630158 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008432 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.49 or 0.00115282 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002625 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “0x is an open protocol that facilitates the decentralized exchange of Ethereum-based tokens and assets. Developers can use 0x to build their own custom exchange apps with a wide variety of user-facing applications i.e. 0x OTC, a decentralized application that facilitates trustless over-the-counter trading of Ethereum-based tokens. The 0x token (ZRX) is used by Makers and Takers to pay transaction fees to Relayers (entities that host and maintain public order books). ZRX tokens are also used for decentralized governance over 0x protocol’s update mechanism which allows its underlying smart contracts to be replaced and improved over time. “
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Mercatox, HitBTC, Gate.io, ChaoEX, Bitfinex, Gatecoin, Huobi, OKEx, BigONE, IDEX, EtherDelta, Poloniex, Livecoin, Radar Relay and Binance. It is not possible to purchase 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.