adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One adToken token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00001386 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. During the last week, adToken has traded 68.2% higher against the dollar. adToken has a total market cap of $94.12 million and $26.38 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $155.07 or 0.01369920 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021846 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00057747 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $72.64 or 0.00641665 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00117105 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
adToken Token Trading
adToken can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.