Adzcoin (CURRENCY:ADZ) traded up 8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last seven days, Adzcoin has traded up 16.4% against the dollar. Adzcoin has a total market cap of $4.83 million and approximately $13,484.00 worth of Adzcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Adzcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000952 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $805.81 or 0.06919760 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038074 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003267 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.22 or 0.00053425 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00031254 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006380 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00018927 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adzcoin plans to replace traditional online advertisin with a decentralized blockchain based system that will empower website administators and allow users to support content they enjoy by chosing to view certain ads instead of blocking all of them. “
Adzcoin Coin Trading
Adzcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Adzcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Adzcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Adzcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Adzcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Adzcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.