Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for $4.59 or 0.00040462 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. Aeon has a market cap of $70.76 million and approximately $313,310.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Aeon has traded down 1.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $326.13 or 0.02875220 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00025200 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00043096 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00011529 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002602 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Aeon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.