Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 28th. Aeron has a market capitalization of $39.58 million and $12.75 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can currently be purchased for approximately $3.04 or 0.00026617 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, HitBTC, Kuna and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Aeron has traded 3.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012022 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005422 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $159.93 or 0.01398550 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021732 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.60 or 0.00057752 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $72.45 or 0.00633571 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008645 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00116070 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002648 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The solution that Aeron proposes, relies on blockchain technology to track aircraft maintenance and pilot logs. Aeron is constructing a database and an online system that is decentralized and hosts global data on aircraft, flight schools and pilots. This electronic logging system would enable pilots to have logs that can be verified online, making aviation safer for everyone involved. “
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, Tidex, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Mercatox, Kuna and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeron must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.