AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded up 9.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. AidCoin has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $567,535.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AidCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.65 or 0.00005585 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, AidCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01269570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058688 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00597288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008505 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00117035 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 33.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00102921 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AidCoin is the ERC20 token that aims to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. The AID token will power AIDChain, a platform that provides an ecosystem of services through an easy-to-use interface, connecting the non-profit community while allowing full transparency and traceability of donations. AIDChain’s services include an internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin, a built-in wallet to store and donate easily, an explorer to track donations transparently, tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector and templates of smart contracts to run fundraising campaigns. “
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex. It is not presently possible to purchase AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.