ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. ALIS has a total market cap of $28.02 million and approximately $90,330.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ALIS has traded down 16.7% against the US dollar. One ALIS token can now be bought for approximately $0.73 or 0.00006345 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005417 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.81 or 0.01411890 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000569 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00057326 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.39 or 0.00640366 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008586 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00115411 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002650 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ALIS is a social media platform specialized for the Japanese market. It is inspired by Steemit and has a similar rewards system. The ALIS ecosystem is powered by an Ethereum token, ALIS. Content creators are rewarded with for their work according to its rating. “
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ALIS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ALIS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.