AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 0.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One AntiBitcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0102 or 0.00000088 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, AntiBitcoin has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. AntiBitcoin has a market capitalization of $178,045.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11,703.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,727.46 or 0.14903600 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00054625 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $58.45 or 0.00504242 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00031465 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.97 or 0.00034267 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $136.10 or 0.01174170 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005423 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003470 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
Buying and Selling AntiBitcoin
AntiBitcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase AntiBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AntiBitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AntiBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.