Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Aragon has a market capitalization of $170.75 million and approximately $1.48 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Aragon has traded 37.7% higher against the dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for $6.40 or 0.00054488 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00011945 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.95 or 0.01327260 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00058263 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.56 or 0.00643088 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008431 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.67 or 0.00116337 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002633 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aragon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.