ArtByte (CURRENCY:ABY) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. ArtByte has a market cap of $18.72 million and approximately $97,553.00 worth of ArtByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ArtByte coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0236 or 0.00000203 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last week, ArtByte has traded 10.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $187.96 or 0.01618210 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0924 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003662 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005804 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00035866 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00058907 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005675 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002370 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00040544 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Artists can receive and spend (cash in) ArtByte , just as you would cash-in airline mileage points or credit card bonus points. This provides real financial support for their careers. Additionally artists gain increased exposure (at no cost) on ArtByte’s social media and forum. “
ArtByte Coin Trading
ArtByte can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy ArtByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ArtByte must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ArtByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ArtByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ArtByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.