AsiaCoin (CURRENCY:AC) traded 4.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. In the last seven days, AsiaCoin has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar. One AsiaCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000115 BTC on popular exchanges. AsiaCoin has a total market capitalization of $17.09 million and approximately $3,959.00 worth of AsiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $187.59 or 0.01619670 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003653 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005729 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.10 or 0.00035305 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00057398 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00005664 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002373 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.71 or 0.00040463 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first year stake interest set at a high 100% – whcih subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no premine. “
AsiaCoin Coin Trading
AsiaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase AsiaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AsiaCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AsiaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AsiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AsiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.