ATBCoin (CURRENCY:ATB) traded down 7.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Over the last seven days, ATBCoin has traded down 33.1% against the dollar. One ATBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.54 or 0.00004680 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and HitBTC. ATBCoin has a market capitalization of $21.81 million and approximately $5.22 million worth of ATBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,591.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,709.86 or 0.14919400 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00054123 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.10 or 0.00524445 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00030839 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00034354 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $132.50 or 0.01156150 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003202 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002490 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ATB coin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency designed to solve some of the most pressing issues in the current crypto landscape, such as scalability, energency efficiency and more. ATB coin features some of the most recent technologies in the blockchain space such as the SegWit update and Lightning Network making it more efficient, flexible, and agile. ATB coin comes with an array of lightweight and user-friendly wallets—for desktop, iOS, Android, and web.”
ATBCoin Coin Trading
ATBCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Exrates, TOPBTC, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is not presently possible to purchase ATBCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATBCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.