ATLANT (CURRENCY:ATL) traded 5.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 28th. One ATLANT token can now be bought for approximately $0.94 or 0.00008127 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Mercatox, YoBit and HitBTC. ATLANT has a market cap of $12.45 million and approximately $158,907.00 worth of ATLANT was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ATLANT has traded 8.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011179 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005431 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.66 or 0.01283290 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021511 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.73 or 0.00058104 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.78 or 0.00602359 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008519 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.48 or 0.00116340 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Atlant Platform is building a global real-estate platform based on blockchain technology. Atlant is using an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for growth capital rather than traditional venture capital and shareholders. With a secure, tamper-proof system based on the blockchain, users can trade parcels of property on Atlant's platform and bypass intermediaries in rental deals, transacting P2P (peer-to-peer). “
ATLANT Token Trading
ATLANT can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy ATLANT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATLANT must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ATLANT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ATLANT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATLANT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.