Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 28th. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for $4.15 or 0.00035600 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, HitBTC, Mercatox and OKEx. Aventus has a market capitalization of $24.88 million and approximately $1.09 million worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Aventus has traded 16.8% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01269570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058688 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00597288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008505 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00117035 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00102921 BTC.
Aventus Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aventus is an Ethereum-based platform. Its economic model eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organizers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. It also gives ticket buyers rewards for promoting events, and identifying fraudulent activity. AventCoin (AVT) is the underlying token in the Aventus protocol. The purpose of AVT is to fuel the Aventus ecosystem and ensure that the protocol runs autonomously, de-centrally, and without any fraud. AVT is used for stake weighted voting and consensus mechanisms for voting on the legitimacy of: Events on the protocol (e.g. the global pool of verified events) => fraudulent events mean applications selling their tickets will lose customers, so we need to prevent this.Applications (either promoters or ticketing apps) sitting on top of the protocol => a list of verified applications needs to be determined so applications falsely claiming to use the protocol cannot sell fraudulent tickets.The parameters that determine how the protocol works, e.g. event creation fees or reporting fees.It is also used to facilitate anonymous matching of buyers and ticket sellers in the secondary market. “Matchers” are like miners in the Ethereum/Bitcoin blockchains and get rewarded with new AVT for performing these computations. The winning “matcher” for a given ticket (like the winning miner of a given block) is chosen by an AVT stake-weighted probability distribution. They finished their ICO on the 6th of September in under 10 minutes. Raised 60k ETH in total, 30k presale, 16k white-list sale and 14k during their public token sale. “
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, Mercatox, Ethfinex, OKEx, HitBTC, Bitfinex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.