Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Bata coin can currently be bought for $0.55 or 0.00004736 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and YoBit. Bata has a market cap of $2.75 million and $19,996.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bata has traded up 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.81 or 0.01624690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0926 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003724 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005839 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00035645 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00058914 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005750 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002549 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00042637 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bata (BTA) is a peer-to-peer currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. BTA is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. BTA features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currencies. BTA has substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, BTA is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin (BTC). Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not possible to purchase Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bata must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.