BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. During the last seven days, BCAP has traded down 20.4% against the dollar. One BCAP token can now be purchased for about $2.78 or 0.00023997 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta and Liqui. BCAP has a market capitalization of $27.80 million and $14,086.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011157 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005396 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $147.39 or 0.01272310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058835 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $68.91 or 0.00594904 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008522 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00116755 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded up 36.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.21 or 0.00105388 BTC.
BCAP Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
BCAP Token Trading
BCAP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Liqui. It is not presently possible to buy BCAP directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BCAP must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BCAP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.