Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 11.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One Bismuth coin can currently be purchased for about $3.58 or 0.00030999 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Cryptopia. Bismuth has a total market capitalization of $26.21 million and $59,352.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bismuth has traded 22.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000913 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002724 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00004837 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002473 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002179 BTC.
Bismuth Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Buying and Selling Bismuth
Bismuth can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not possible to purchase Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.