Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. During the last week, Bismuth has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Bismuth has a market cap of $25.03 million and $82,782.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.42 or 0.00029800 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and Heat Wallet.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002881 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004690 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002505 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012535 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001999 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bismuth is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA224 algorithm. It comes with a set of dApps supplied as interpretation engines, which prevent blockchain bloat. On-chain messaging and data storage is available in both public and encrypted forms. By reformulating the cryptocurrency code Bismuth aims to simplify its readability, make it compatible across all platforms and integrate it into business solutions. Bismuth is not based on code of BTC or any of it’s derivatives, it is only inspired by some ideas laid down by Andreas M. Antonopoulos, Satoshi Nakamoto (BitCoin), Sunny King (Peercoin), NXT and ETH developers. “
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to buy Bismuth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bismuth using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.