bitCNY (CURRENCY:BITCNY) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 27th. One bitCNY token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, BitShares Asset Exchange, AEX and Coinbene. bitCNY has a market capitalization of $62.66 million and $53.78 million worth of bitCNY was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, bitCNY has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011079 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00005403 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $144.36 or 0.01226480 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00021667 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000593 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00060076 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $69.95 or 0.00594246 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008414 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.64 or 0.00115840 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.27 or 0.00376150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “bitCNY is a market pegged asset (MPA) issued on the Bitshares platform, these assets are known as bitassets or smartcoins. Smartcoins always have 100% or more of its value backed by BitShares (BTS), and can be redeemed for it at any time. Since the exchange rate of BTS to CNY can change, the blockchain protocol deals with increasing and decreasing supply accordingly. This allows users to trade and transfer stable priced tokens across the blockchain and to trade real world commodities like gold and silver in a decentralized manner. “
bitCNY Token Trading
bitCNY can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, AEX, BitShares Asset Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to purchase bitCNY directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitCNY must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase bitCNY using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for bitCNY Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitCNY and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.