Bitcoin Lightning (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 105.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Lightning has traded flat against the US dollar. Bitcoin Lightning has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $262,035.00 worth of Bitcoin Lightning was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Lightning coin can currently be purchased for about $17.24 or 0.00148000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, WEX, BTC Markets and ZB.COM.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01269570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058688 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 28.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00597288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008505 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00117035 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00102921 BTC.
About Bitcoin Lightning
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system. “
Bitcoin Lightning Coin Trading
Bitcoin Lightning can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gemini, GDAX, Bibox, QuadrigaCX, CoinEgg, YoBit, HitBTC, Kraken, Bitfinex, OKEx, Bittrex, Bithumb, Bit-Z, AEX, Allcoin, Bitonic, BCC Exchange, RightBTC, xBTCe, BTC Markets, GetBTC, ZB.COM, Negocie Coins, Coinone, GOPAX, ACX, CoinsBank, Bitcoin Indonesia, BL3P, Bitbank, BX Thailand, Foxbit, Zaif, BitBay, Kucoin, Bitstamp, Fisco, BTCBOX, BitMEX, Upbit, OEX, Binance, BtcTrade.im, Poloniex, BTCC, WEX, CEX.IO, Huobi, Quoine, AidosMarket, Coinrail, Lbank, Tidex, Bitso, bitFlyer, BitGrail, Coinfloor, CoinFalcon, itBit, Cryptopia, Gatecoin, Paribu, TOPBTC, Coinsquare, EXX, Liqui, CoolCoin, Livecoin, Korbit, LakeBTC, Luno, Gate.io and Exmo. It is not possible to purchase Bitcoin Lightning directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Lightning must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Lightning using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Lightning Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Lightning and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.