BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last week, BitcoinDark has traded 18.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. BitcoinDark has a total market capitalization of $208.92 million and $134,816.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be purchased for approximately $162.09 or 0.01386100 BTC on major exchanges including Poloniex, Bleutrade, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00049854 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00005893 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00014024 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00046935 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00006567 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00010504 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00015720 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitcoinDark using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinDark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.