Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Bitdeal has a market capitalization of $13.62 million and approximately $105,993.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitdeal coin can now be purchased for $0.0776 or 0.00000665 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, C-CEX and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Bitdeal has traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $188.59 or 0.01620130 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005812 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00035359 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00059451 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005747 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002374 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00040824 BTC.
Bitdeal Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitdeal is a digital currency that allows two willing parties to conduct safe and private transactions anywhere around the world. “
Bitdeal Coin Trading
Bitdeal can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Bitdeal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitdeal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.