BlockMason Credit Protocol (CURRENCY:BCPT) traded 16% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. During the last seven days, BlockMason Credit Protocol has traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. BlockMason Credit Protocol has a total market cap of $46.82 million and approximately $6.34 million worth of BlockMason Credit Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BlockMason Credit Protocol token can now be bought for about $1.04 or 0.00008778 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Cryptopia, Binance and Kucoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00011142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005386 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $148.23 or 0.01261580 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00021501 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000580 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00058705 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.56 or 0.00617536 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.52 or 0.00115037 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002618 BTC.
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockMason is a Credit Protocol aiming to democratize currency creation through permanently recorded debt and credit obligations between parties. CPT is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token powering BlockMason's Protocol. “
BlockMason Credit Protocol Token Trading
BlockMason Credit Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlockMason Credit Protocol must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlockMason Credit Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlockMason Credit Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.