Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 28th. Blocktix has a market cap of $60.58 million and approximately $11.46 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Blocktix has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar. One Blocktix token can currently be bought for $1.51 or 0.00013340 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012021 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005420 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $158.54 or 0.01396330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021745 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.57 or 0.00057890 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.48 or 0.00647148 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008705 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.25 or 0.00116693 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002649 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Blocktix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blocktix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.