Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Bytom token can now be purchased for $0.43 or 0.00003663 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, OEX, Cryptopia and Bibox. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded 19.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a market cap of $422.19 million and approximately $25.94 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $193.70 or 0.01658600 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005835 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00035398 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.49 or 0.00055580 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002812 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005699 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00041464 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002195 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Bytom Token Trading
Bytom can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, BigONE, Bibox, OKEx, Cryptopia, Allcoin, EtherDelta, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Huobi, EXX and OEX. It is not possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.