Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last week, Centra has traded up 8.2% against the US dollar. Centra has a total market cap of $119.24 million and approximately $3.49 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centra token can currently be bought for approximately $1.75 or 0.00014998 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Livecoin and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005372 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.17 or 0.01344310 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00021707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00057699 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.60 or 0.00646577 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008469 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00116426 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002632 BTC.
Centra Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Binance, HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Centra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.