Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 28th. One Civic token can currently be bought for about $0.72 or 0.00006154 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Livecoin and Radar Relay. Civic has a total market cap of $246.47 million and approximately $17.36 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Civic has traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012248 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005408 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.68 or 0.01297930 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00021585 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.86 or 0.00058700 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $75.09 or 0.00642524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008452 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $13.57 or 0.00116140 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002671 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, BigONE, Kucoin, Livecoin, AEX, EtherDelta, Liqui, COSS, Poloniex, Huobi, Mercatox, Bittrex, Gate.io, HitBTC, ChaoEX, OKEx, Upbit and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.