ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. ClearPoll has a total market capitalization of $19.53 million and approximately $301,038.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ClearPoll has traded down 34.6% against the US dollar. One ClearPoll token can now be bought for approximately $2.79 or 0.00023949 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Kucoin, EtherDelta and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011168 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $147.04 or 0.01269570 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021555 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058688 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.18 or 0.00597288 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008505 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.56 or 0.00117035 BTC.
- KuCoin Shares (KCS) traded 33.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.92 or 0.00102921 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
ClearPoll Token Trading
ClearPoll can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Kucoin and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.