Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $157.93 million and $1.83 million worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Counterparty has traded up 10% against the US dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for $60.34 or 0.00518912 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange, Bittrex and Zaif.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,803.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,750.32 or 0.15051900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00054328 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00030826 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00034195 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.83 or 0.01159470 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00004660 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003463 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002571 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX, Bittrex, Poloniex, Tux Exchange and Zaif. It is not possible to purchase Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.