Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded up 21.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. During the last week, Credo has traded 8.4% higher against the dollar. One Credo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0581 or 0.00000501 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Credo has a total market cap of $31.96 million and approximately $1,561.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00011138 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005383 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $147.16 or 0.01268240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021558 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.88 or 0.00059285 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $69.36 or 0.00597740 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008517 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00117060 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002613 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.