Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on January 28th. During the last seven days, Dash has traded down 2% against the US dollar. Dash has a market capitalization of $6.32 billion and $122.14 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $805.29 or 0.06914990 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coingi, COSS, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00038151 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.01 or 0.00051578 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00031255 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, BTC Trade UA, Bithumb, Bisq, Abucoins, Coingi, WEX, Exrates, Braziliex, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, Coinrail, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, C-CEX, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Bleutrade, Poloniex, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, CoinEx, CEX.IO, AEX, Qryptos, Kraken, Bitcoin Indonesia, COSS, BitBay, Bitfinex, Cryptox, CryptoBridge, Cryptomate, Bitsane, Bittrex, Binance, LocalTrade, Exmo, Koineks, Upbit, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Liqui, BitFlip, Kucoin, Bit-Z, CoinExchange, Coinroom, Coinsquare, Mercatox, Huobi, Quoine and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.