Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Datum token can currently be bought for about $0.0750 or 0.00000662 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, COSS, Huobi and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Datum has traded 17.8% higher against the dollar. Datum has a market capitalization of $60.50 million and approximately $3.38 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005423 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $156.44 or 0.01379680 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021910 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0642 or 0.00000566 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.56 or 0.00057850 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $73.39 or 0.00647224 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008712 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00117493 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002651 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Huobi, EtherDelta, COSS and AEX. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.