DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One DecentBet token can now be bought for about $0.24 or 0.00002124 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $23.77 million and $55,514.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012043 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005417 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $161.50 or 0.01413940 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000573 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.51 or 0.00057000 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.36 or 0.00642259 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00116172 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002658 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.