DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Over the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for approximately $7.94 or 0.00069728 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, Kucoin and Stocks.Exchange. DeepOnion has a market cap of $38.41 million and $385,443.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.10 or 0.00124058 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.13 or 0.00141724 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005690 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.48 or 0.00048201 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $104.00 or 0.00915024 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 65.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.53 or 0.00127650 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00000668 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.