Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded down 13.3% against the dollar. One Dent token can currently be purchased for about $0.0338 or 0.00000288 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Qryptos, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Dent has a market capitalization of $358.82 million and approximately $4.60 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00011710 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005388 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $153.14 or 0.01305090 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021339 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.83 or 0.00058233 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $73.32 or 0.00624816 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.65 or 0.00116341 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002631 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Kucoin, EtherDelta, Qryptos and Coinrail. It is not currently possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.