DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 13.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 28th. DigitalNote has a total market cap of $247.88 million and $41.26 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded up 7.5% against the U.S. dollar. One DigitalNote coin can currently be bought for about $0.0360 or 0.00000308 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $330.83 or 0.02831030 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.90 or 0.00041916 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00030000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.87 or 0.00041693 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00011148 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003033 BTC.
DigitalNote Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.