DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for about $241.39 or 0.02062040 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, HitBTC, Gate.io and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 28.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $482.78 million and approximately $10.61 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00011631 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $151.76 or 0.01296330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021434 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0660 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded up 19% against the dollar and now trades at $9.38 or 0.00080159 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058273 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $74.13 or 0.00633269 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008444 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.26 or 0.00147451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Liqui, Gate.io, BigONE, Bittrex, HitBTC, IDEX, EtherDelta, Binance and Huobi. It is not currently possible to buy DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigixDAO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.