Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $840.11 million and $14.27 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0074 or 0.00000064 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DC-Ex, Kraken, C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $192.24 or 0.01642410 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00000788 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003695 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005803 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00035461 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.45 or 0.00055086 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002844 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005691 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 26.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00042166 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002189 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitGrail, Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, BCEX, Bitcoin Indonesia, SouthXchange, BitFlip, YoBit, alcurEX, Exmo, Exrates, Livecoin, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX, Stocks.Exchange, BTC Trade UA, Bits Blockchain, Tux Exchange, NIX-E, CoinEgg, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Kraken, Cryptomate, Tidex, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, BtcTrade.im, CryptoBridge, Mercatox, AEX, DC-Ex, Coingi, BX Thailand, Upbit, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bittrex, Coinsquare, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Coinhouse and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.