Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. In the last seven days, Dovu has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Dovu token can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00002850 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC. Dovu has a total market capitalization of $20.76 million and approximately $34,555.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00012038 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005411 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $159.99 or 0.01400970 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00021761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000568 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00057591 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.30 or 0.00633123 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00008605 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $13.21 or 0.00115640 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002644 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Dovu Token Trading
Dovu can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dovu using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.