DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 28th. Over the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded down 19.4% against the dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $13.56 or 0.00116850 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a total market cap of $26.43 million and $207,081.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $42.07 or 0.00362606 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.44 or 0.00202034 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00080544 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002811 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.00 or 0.00180999 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $37.71 or 0.00325012 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00024101 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001222 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 101.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00127921 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001583 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.