DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 28th. Over the last week, DubaiCoin has traded 23.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $12.07 or 0.00105290 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. DubaiCoin has a total market capitalization of $23.57 million and approximately $276,709.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $45.23 or 0.00394693 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.07 or 0.00201290 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00079045 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00179300 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.42 or 0.00343924 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023635 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001326 BTC.
- E-coin (ECN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00087391 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001646 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BIX is an advanced version of DubaiCoin with improved security and greater efficiency to support money transfers and global payments, along with fueling the Arabian Chain platform. It's a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Dagger-Hashimoto algorithm. “
Buying and Selling DubaiCoin
DubaiCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy DubaiCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DubaiCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DubaiCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.