EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 28th. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. EarthCoin has a market capitalization of $14.86 million and $109,473.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded down 13.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $188.59 or 0.01620130 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0927 or 0.00000797 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003663 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005812 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00035359 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.94 or 0.00059451 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00005747 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002374 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00040824 BTC.
EarthCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
EarthCoin Coin Trading
EarthCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not currently possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.