Eidoo (CURRENCY:EDO) traded down 3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 28th. One Eidoo token can now be bought for about $3.37 or 0.00029729 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Ethfinex, Bitfinex and HitBTC. Eidoo has a market cap of $76.28 million and approximately $3.12 million worth of Eidoo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Eidoo has traded down 10.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00012017 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005414 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $152.66 or 0.01345900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00021858 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00057474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.03 or 0.00643882 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008710 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.24 or 0.00116741 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002654 BTC.
Eidoo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains and its users. Eidoo is as a new blockchain asset experience providing an easy and secure way to buy, transfer, spend, and exchange cryptocurrencies without relying on any central authority. Eidoo offers all the tools and services required by users to fully manage their tokens and cryptocurrencies. It is a multicurrency and multiasset wallet; hybrid exchange; ICO Engine to participate in token sales; branded debit card and much more. Also, Eidoo supports all the ERC20 tokens automatically. “
Buying and Selling Eidoo
Eidoo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, OKEx and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Eidoo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eidoo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eidoo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eidoo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eidoo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.