Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded up 5.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for about $0.67 or 0.00005673 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. Over the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 8.8% higher against the US dollar. Einsteinium has a market cap of $144.24 million and $8.00 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $194.39 or 0.01654340 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003639 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00005813 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00035091 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.46 or 0.00055005 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002748 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00040177 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002163 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Einsteinium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.